Thank you for your interest in becoming a Volunteer at the United States Capitol Visitor Center. We are always accepting applications for people who are interested in being part of a truly unique building and experience. If you love working with people and assisting in helping to inform, involve and inspire every visitor to the United States Capitol, then please review the information below, copy the text and paste it into an email, and send it to the email address below.
Some Volunteer requirements to be aware of include:
- Can commit to a one year Volunteer agreement.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Can stand for long periods of time on hard marble floors.
- Have to pass a United States Capitol Police Background Check.
- Can attend required meetings and trainings.
- Dress professionally.
- Follow all the procedures and policies of being a Volunteer.
Please copy this text into an email, provide your responses, and send it to email@example.com when complete.
Location (City, State):
Why are you seeking a volunteer position at the Capitol Visitor Center?
What skills or strengths do you have that would make you an outstanding candidate for the volunteer program?
Have you visited the Capitol Visitor Center?