Capitol Video Tour and Activities for Middle School Students
This 3-room video tour of the U.S. Capitol, featuring the Crypt, Rotunda, and National Statuary Hall, focuses on information relevant to students taking middle school level U.S. history and civics courses.
Narration by Ed Munz, Visitor Guide, U.S. Capitol Visitor Center.
- Follow-Along Worksheet
- Middle School Tour Quiz
- For more information, go to http://visitthecapitol.gov/
- Architect of the Capitol: https://aoc.gov/
- National Statuary Hall Collection: https://www.aoc.gov/the-national-statuary-hall-collection
- House of Representatives: https://www.house.gov/ and https://history.house.gov/
- Senate: https://www.senate.gov/
- Library of Congress: https://loc.gov/
- Middle School Video Tour Image Source List